flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Types in the Python API
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2015 20:11:06 GMT
That I understand, but could you please tell me how is this done
differently in Spark for instance?

What would we need to change to make this work with pure python (as it
seems to be possible)? This probably have large performance implications
though.

Gyula

Chesnay Schepler <c.schepler@web.de> ezt írta (időpont: 2015. júl. 30., Cs,
22:04):