flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: The household of the Kafka connector
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:45:04 GMT
I would like to consolidate those as well.

Biggest blocker is, however, that the PersistentKafkaSource never commits
to zookeeper when checkpointing is not enabled. It should at least group
commit periodically in those cases.

Concerning (4), I though the high-level consumer (that we build
the PersistentKafkaSource on) handles broker failures. Apparently it does
not?