flink-dev mailing list archives

From Sachin Goel <sachingoel0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Apache Flink 0.9.0-rc1
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2015 12:18:22 GMT
A re-ran lead to reproducibility of 11 failures again.
TaskManagerTest.testSubmitAndExecuteTask was failing with a time-out but
managed to succeed in a re-run. Here is the log output again:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=N4cm1J18

Setup: JDK 1.8.0_40 on windows 8.1
System memory: 8GB, quad-core with maximum 8 threads.

Regards
Sachin Goel