flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release additional convenience binaries for Flink 0.9.0
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 12:28:24 GMT
Hi,

as per discussion from this list, I propose to release the files in:

http://people.apache.org/~rmetzger/flink-0.9.0-hadoop-binaries/

as additional convenience binaries for the Flink 0.9.0 release.
The binaries have been build from the "release-0.9.0-rc4
<https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/release-0.9.0-rc4>" branch.

I know that releases are all about the source release, so this vote is only
about ensuring the quality of the additional convenience binaries.
I would recommend to test the file hashes, the local modes and Flink on
YARN.

The vote ends on Tuesday 2:30pm (CEST) (June 30, 2015).

[ ] +1 Release the additional binaries for Flink 0.9.0
[ ] -1 Do not publish these binaries because ...