flink-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Maximilian Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Testing Apache Flink 0.9.0-rc1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:30:05 GMT
+1 Let's constitute the changes in a new release candidate.

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Fabian Hueske <fhueske@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for b)
>
> I'm organizing + merging the commits that need to go the new candidate
> right now. Will let you know, when I am done.
>
> 2015-06-12 14:03 GMT+02:00 Till Rohrmann <till.rohrmann@gmail.com>:
>
> > I'm in favour of option b) as well.
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:05 PM Ufuk Celebi <uce@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Yes, the LICENSE files are definitely a release blocker.
> > >
> > > a) Either we wait with the RC until we have fixed the LICENSES, or
> > >
> > > b) Put out next RC to continue with testing and then update it with the
> > > LICENSE [either we find something before the LICENSE update or we only
> > have
> > > to review the LICENSE change]
> > >
> > > Since this is not a vote yet, it doesn't really matter, but I'm leaning
> > > towards b).
> > >
> > >
> > > On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Till Rohrmann <
> till.rohrmann@gmail.com
> > >
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > > What about the shaded jars?
> > > >
> > > > On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:32 AM Ufuk Celebi <uce@apache.org> wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > @Max: for the new RC. Can you make sure to set the variables
> > correctly
> > > > > with regard to stable/snapshot versions in the docs?
> > > >
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message