flink-dev mailing list archives

From Flavio Pompermaier <pomperma...@okkam.it>
Subject Re: Running Flink Job with dependencies
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 10:24:49 GMT
So you've put the plugin jars in the lib dir of each task manager?
It could work but I'll try to package the plugins as a jar and transitively
collect the required dependency.
However I remember that it's quite tricky to find the correct way to handle
them as a normal jars :)
Maybe some good Flink dev working with OSGI Eclipse plugins could write a
documentation about it (if any)..