flink-dev mailing list archives

From Nuno Santos <n.marques.san...@gmail.com>
Subject FLINK-2066
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2015 11:56:06 GMT
Hi guys.

I've been digging around the docs for the last few days and I am now ready
to have a go at my first contribution.

I chose FLINK-2066 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-2066> and I
am looking for some guidance.

I understand the change will be associated to the ExecutionConfig class,
which is reference by the Execution Environment.

I made my way through the code to the LocalEnvironment and LocalExecutor.

However, besides setters and getters, I do not see where the
numberOfExecutionRetries is used in the execution itself?

Any pointers on where to look will be appreciated, I will continue to make
my way through the code to see what else I can find.

Thanks,
Nuno.