flink-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Apache Flink 0.9.0-rc1
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2015 12:06:30 GMT
+1 for b)

I'm organizing + merging the commits that need to go the new candidate
right now. Will let you know, when I am done.

2015-06-12 14:03 GMT+02:00 Till Rohrmann <till.rohrmann@gmail.com>:

> I'm in favour of option b) as well.
>
> On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:05 PM Ufuk Celebi <uce@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Yes, the LICENSE files are definitely a release blocker.
> >
> > a) Either we wait with the RC until we have fixed the LICENSES, or
> >
> > b) Put out next RC to continue with testing and then update it with the
> > LICENSE [either we find something before the LICENSE update or we only
> have
> > to review the LICENSE change]
> >
> > Since this is not a vote yet, it doesn't really matter, but I'm leaning
> > towards b).
> >
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM, Till Rohrmann <till.rohrmann@gmail.com
> >
> > wrote:
> >
> > > What about the shaded jars?
> > >
> > > On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 11:32 AM Ufuk Celebi <uce@apache.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > > @Max: for the new RC. Can you make sure to set the variables
> correctly
> > > > with regard to stable/snapshot versions in the docs?
> > >
> >
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message