flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Apache Flink 0.9.0-rc1
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 18:04:23 GMT
How about the following issues?

1. The Hbase Hadoop Compat issue, Ufuk is working on
2. The incorrect webinterface counts

@Ufuk were you able to reproduce the bug?
The deadlock in the scheduler is now fixed. Based on the changes that have
been push to the release-0.9 branch, I'd like to create a new release
candidate later on. I think we have gotten the most critical issues out of
the way. Would that be ok for you?

On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM, Fabian Hueske <fhueske@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, that needs to be fixed IMO

> > Yes since it is clearly a deadlock in the scheduler, the current version
> > shouldn't be released.

> > its
> > >
> > > Very good find, Max!
> > >
> > > Max, Till, and I have looked into this and it is a reproducible
> deadlock
> > > in the scheduler during concurrent slot release (in failure cases).
Max