flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Validate" (commons) versus "checkArgument" (guava)
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2015 19:21:08 GMT

On 02 Jun 2015, at 21:18, Lokesh Rajaram <rajaram.lokesh@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Robert,
>
> I worked on that issue, if it's ok I can take this task.
>
> Btw, how is anything enforced in Flink? Do I have to update how to contribute guide or
any thing else need to be done?

The how to contribute guide is a good start. You can also have a look at the QA bot in ./tools/qa-check.sh.
The bot is not activated, but it would be the best to enforce it automatically in the long
term. You can also add a check that ensure that no "shaded" depencies are imported. This happened
once and failed the builds.

If you want this written down, I can open an issue for it and assign it to you.

– Ufuk