flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Too many log4j.properties files
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2015 13:12:59 GMT
I personally like not to have my build console swamped with log messages.

Otherwise the actually relevant stack traces disapprear almost instantly.

I think that the current setup is not so bad, since all test pisk up the
"src/test/resources/log4j-test.properties" anyways.

If you want to add files to every project, why not add "template" files
that you need to rename in order to enable log output?

Stephan