flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Replace user@f.a.o with Stackoverflow
Date Sat, 18 Apr 2015 21:28:43 GMT
Unfortunately as top level Apache project we can not have official
discussions outside Apache domains.
Which means that we still need user@ list as the main mechanism for
users to ask to communicate and ask questions.

Some Apache projects like Hadoop and Spark also have the community
monitoring Stackoverflow for questions but still maintain user@ list
as the official channel for communication for the project

- Henry