flink-dev mailing list archives

From Maximilian Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failing Builds on Travis
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 11:49:01 GMT
Hi Robert,

Thanks for investigating the Travis build issues. I'm very much in favor
for dropping Java 6. It's deprecated. All major Linux distributions are
shipping at least Java 7. It's a rare use case that requires a lot of
effort for us to maintain backwards compatibility.

I don't recall the discussion but if we really decided to keep Java 6, then
I guess we have to install a custom Maven version on Travis.

Best,
Max