flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.0-milestone-1 preview
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2015 09:16:05 GMT
Thanks Robert for pushing this forward.

I'd like to have the following issues fixed in the release:
- FLINK[1656] by PR #525
- FLINK[1776] by PR #532
- FLINK[1664] by PR #541
- FLINK[1817] by PR #565
- Failed tests on Windows by PR #491

Especially the first two fixes crucial.
They address semantic properties are which are newly designed for 0.9 and
prevent invalid execution plan.