flink-dev mailing list archives

From "Papp, Stefan" <Stefan.P...@Teradata.com>
Subject Hadoop ETLing with Flink
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 11:29:11 GMT
Hi,

I want  load CSV files into a Hadoop cluster. How could I do that with Flink?

I know, I can load data into a CsvReader and then iterate over rows and transform them. Is
there an easy way to store the results into HDFS+HCatalog within Flink?

Thank you!

Stefan Papp
Lead Hadoop Consultant

Teradata GmbH
Mobile: +43 664 22 08 616
stefan.papp@teradata.com<mailto:stefan.papp@teradata.com>
teradata.com<http://www.teradata.com/>

This e-mail is from Teradata Corporation and may contain information that is confidential
or proprietary. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the
e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any
attachments. Thank you.