flink-dev mailing list archives

From Paris Carbone <par...@kth.se>
Subject Re: GSoC proposal
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 22:35:36 GMT
Hi Gabor,

Approximate statistics is a really good topic, I think there is a lot to do if you focus there.
One idea would also be to include some of your contributions to the incremental machine learning
library that will be available by June. From there you will be able to also use sampling and
stream mining primitives out-of-the-box among others. Regarding window optimisations, as Gyula
said, there is not much to do simply because we are working heavily on it already. Good luck
and thanks for the proposal!

Paris