flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Make a release to be announced at ApacheCon
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2015 13:01:43 GMT
I am also big time skeptical.

There are some remaining stability issues with 0.9
  - Apparently a bug in the task canceling
  - Blocking Data Exchange is premature at this point
  - TaskManager startup is not robust
  - TaskManager / JobManager registration is not robust
  - Streaming fault tolerance needs more testing before we can make an
assessment

I think this needs a few more weeks...