flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Running example in IntelliJ
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:38:53 GMT
Hey Dulaj!

Examples should run in a straight forward way from the IDE.

The readme (displayed at the bottom of the page) has a bit of info on IDE
setup https://github.com/apache/flink

One thing you may have to do (if you compile the Scala project) is to
configure the macroparadise compiler plugin. There are no guides on the
page (yet), but you basically have to do the same as in the Eclipse setup.

Greetings,
Stephan