flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Submitting small PRs rather than massive ones
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 14:23:16 GMT
Great suggestion and observation Max.

+1 Yes, we should also splitting PRs into right and logical commits
that will definitely help with review.
Like you said some PRs are just large in nature and splitting it into
pieces may not work well so doing right commits should go hand in hand
with small PRs as necessary.

When I mean by smaller PRs is to make sure one PR try to solve one
logical issue at a time.
If we can split it into smaller PRs, by designing your solution
propoerly, it would help history management better. Think of it as one
agile sprint story =)

- Henry