flink-dev mailing list archives

From Andra Lungu <lungu.an...@gmail.com>
Subject [Multiple Programs Test Base] Consequence of Shading Guava away
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:10:47 GMT
Good morning,

I am using Gelly for my Thesis as well, so I have a separate repo where
Gelly is just a maven dependency.

https://github.com/andralungu/gelly-partitioning/tree/jaccard

My problem is that after Guava was shaded away, the tests cannot be built
in the same way as before(I mean a file can no longer be created by:

Files.write(JaccardSimilarityMeasureData.EDGES,
edgesFile, Charsets.UTF_8);

) - see JaccardSimilarityMeasureITCase for more.

I tried adding Guava as a dependency to my pom.xml, didn't work.

I should mention that a similar example, TriangleCount worked fine in this
repo with a similar test.

I should also mention that if I try to write a similar test in flink-gelly
itself, everything works nicely.

Could you please tell me what happened? And suggest a possible workaround?

Thanks!
Andra