flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Multiple Programs Test Base] Consequence of Shading Guava away
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2015 10:41:35 GMT
Hey Andra,

I've checked out your repository and made some changes.
It seems to compile, also the Files thing seems to work (at least thats
what IntelliJ is telling me).
https://github.com/rmetzger/scratch/commit/203d647086d089575fb27223462d79c87771f1d1

Let me know if this is sufficient or if you need help.

Best,
Robert