flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Travis-CI builds queuing up
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:38:14 GMT
Hi guys,

the build queue on travis is getting very very long. It seems that it takes
4 days now until commits to master are build. The nightly builds from the
website and the maven snapshots are also delayed by that.
Right now,  there are 33 pull request builds scheduled (
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/pull_requests), and 8 builds on master:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/builds.

The problem is that travis accounts are per github user. In our case, the
user is "apache", so all ASF projects that have travis enabled share 5
concurrent builders.

I would actually like to continue using Travis.

The easiest option is probably asking travis if they can give the "apache"
user more build capacity.

If thats not possible, we have to look into other options.

I'm going to ask Travis if they can do anything about it.

Robert