flink-dev mailing list archives

From Hermann Gábor <reckone...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Issues with heterogeneity of the code
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 14:06:35 GMT
+1 for the stricter Java code styles.

We should not forget about providing code formatter settings for Eclipse
and Intellij IDEA (as mentioned above).
That would help a lot.

(Of course if we'll use Google Code Style, they already provide such files
<https://code.google.com/p/google-styleguide/source/browse/trunk/intellij-java-google-style.xml>
.)