flink-dev mailing list archives

From Ufuk Celebi <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Name of Expression API Representation
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 19:24:59 GMT
+Table, DataTable

---

How are votes counted? When voting for the name of the project, we didn't vote for one name,
but gave a preference ordering.

In this case, I am for Table or DataTable, but what happens if I vote for Table and then there
is a tie between DataTable and Relation? Will Table count for DataTable then?

– Ufuk