flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting fail test at BlobUtilsTest.testExceptionOnCreateStorageDirectoryFailure from master
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:44:02 GMT
Hey Ufuk, no I did not run the test with super user priv.

That is weird. I will try to figure out why the test is failing in my case.

Thanks,

- Henry

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 12:36 AM, Ufuk Celebi <uce@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey Henry,
>
> On 13 Feb 2015, at 01:47, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  BlobUtilsTest.testExceptionOnCreateStorageDirectoryFailure Expected
>> exception: java.lang.Exception
>>

>> Anyone else seen this error before?
>
> Nope. The test tries to create the root directory "/cannot-create-this", which should
not be allowed for non-super users and hence the expected Exception. Are you running it as
a user who can create the directory? The assumption might be a little too strong in the test
case.