flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discourage using the same class names even though in different packages
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 01:27:35 GMT
Just to be clear that I was not advocating flink to simplify the code
just for the sake of clarity :)

Flink has a lot to offer by providing simple APIs by hiding complexity to
achieve performance. Which I think is one of the key differentiator compare
to other general distributed processing platform.

My suggestion was meant to help contributors and committers to
easily follow and keep up with changes that impact kernel or gut of Flink.

Thoughts and comments are welcomed :)