flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Snapshot broken?
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:37:41 GMT
Cool. Thank you.

Did the issue persist for a longer period of time? Maybe the upload of the
last snapshot failed.
Stephan pushed to master a few minutes ago (This is the travis build:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/flink/builds/51216823).
Travis will update the snapshot, lets hope that fixes the issue.

In the meantime a local "mvn clean deploy" will resolve the issue!

Best,
Robert