flink-dev mailing list archives

From Max Michels <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Discourage using the same class names even though in different packages
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 13:17:28 GMT
Totally agree with you Henry. Duplicate class names just add
confusion. However, the actual problem is the lack of documentation
for a lot of classes. It would be great if we could have a
documentation sprint in the near future to at least add a doc string
for every class. This might be some work but, in the long run, it will
make it much easier to contribute to the Flink project.

Best regards,
Max