flink-dev mailing list archives

From Max Michels <...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Be more patient with PR and patches in the review
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:26:31 GMT
Hi Henry,

I forgot to leave a message stating that I'm fine with Stephan's
changes that would soon be merged into the master. Stephan did not
push to the master immediately, so further comments could have been
made to the pull request.

It would have been more transparent if we had posted the relevant
commit. I actually just looked it up in his branch.

By the way, I absorbed Till and your feedback and will seriously
consider using alternatives to the null value.

Best regards,
Max