flink-dev mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suitable implementation tasks / student projects?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 20:17:27 GMT
Hi Adnan,

as promised in IRC, here a few JIRAs that touch the internals.
JIRAs are ordered from rather easy to more difficult (according to my
subjective judgement ;-) )

- FLINK-1388: Support POJO data types with writeAsCsv (API)
- FLINK-703: Use complete element as Join key (API)
- FLINK-1418: Forward print() to client stdout instead of TaskManager's
(API, execution)
- FLINK-1461: Add sortPartition operator (API, optimizer)
- FLINK-687: Support of outer-joins (API, optimizer, execution)

Unfortunately, some of the JIRAs do not include much information. Just ask
if you need details.

Cheers, Fabian