flink-dev mailing list archives

From Adnan Khan <khn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: suitable implementation tasks / student projects?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 16:43:42 GMT
Hey Stephan,

I'd like to eventually get involved with a project of my own. So I've
started off with one of Fabian's suggestions to familiarize myself with the
codebase and Flink's contribution process.

Oh also I looked over the bit about the static code analysis feature and it
seems very interesting. I don't have much experience with that so but I'll
bug the ML about it if I have any questions.

Thanks!

-Adnan