flink-dev mailing list archives

From Adnan Khan <khn...@gmail.com>
Subject suitable implementation tasks / student projects?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:35:46 GMT
Hello!

My name is Adnan and I'd like to learn more about Flink and get involved
with the project. I'm an upper year cs/math student and I've been looking
for an open source project in the large scale data processing, distributed
systems, and databases space. So I'm excited to learn more about Flink!

I've looked at the "starter" issues on Jira but I'm lost on which one would
be a good fit. I have experience working with Java and I just started
working with Scala at my current internship.

Ok I look forward to hearing from you guys! I've parked myself in #flink,
so you can message me there as well.

Cheers,
Adnan