flink-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kirschnick, Johannes" <johannes.kirschn...@tu-berlin.de>
Subject AW: kryoException : Buffer underflow
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:06:11 GMT
Hi,

I basically just reported an issue and found this thread on the list about the same error

Just bringing this up here, in case these issues are linked ...

There is a small testcase to reproduce attached
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-1531

I tried to single in on the code and find the problem - which might be related to the type
eraser?

It seems that in the mentioned scenario there is a MutableObjectIterator which is iterated
and null is used to signal "no more".
Because kryo is in the mix - it eagerly tries to read "next" which fails with buffer underflow.
So somewhere there should be a hasNext call ..

Johannes
________________________________________
Von: Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2015 21:55
An: dev@flink.apache.org
Betreff: Re: kryoException : Buffer underflow

@Stephan: Yes you are correct. Both omitting the "returns(...)"
statement, or changing it to "returns(Centroid25.class)" would help.

The returns(TypeInformation) and returns(String) methods do absolutely
no type extraction, the user has to know what he is doing. If you read
the methods description:

Pojo types such as org.my.MyPojo<myFieldName=TYPE0,myFieldName2=TYPE1>
Generic types such as java.lang.Class

With the returns(String) method you can create all types of type
information we currently support.

returns(Class) the description is as follows:

This method takes a class that will be analyzed by Flink's type
extraction capabilities.


On 11.02.2015 21:42, Stephan Ewen wrote:
> But in this case, there are no type parameters, correct? Centroid25 is not
> a generic class...
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:40 PM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> I think the issue is that the returns("eu.euranova.flink.Centroid25")
>> variant only passes a string and the system does not know the
>> typeparameters.
>> So we have to put GenericTypeInfo there, because we basically see Object's.
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:37 PM, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> @Timo If I understand it correctly, both omitting the "returns(...)"
>>> statement, or changing it to "returns(Centroid25.class)" would help?
>>>
>>> I think that the behavior between "returns(Centroid25.class)" and "
>>> returns("eu.euranova.flink.Centroid25")" should be consistent in that
>> they
>>> both handle the type as a POJO.
>>>
>>> Stephan
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 9:28 PM, Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>>> Hey Nam-Luc,
>>>>
>>>> I think your problem lies in the following line:
>>>>
>>>> .returns("eu.euranova.flink.Centroid25")
>>>>
>>>> If you do not specify the fields of the class in the String by using
>>>> "<myfield=String,otherField=int>", the underlying parser will create
an
>>>> "GenericTypeInfo" type information which then uses Kryo for
>>> serialization.
>>>> In general, lambda expressions are a very new feature which currently
>>>> makes a lot of problems due to missing type information by compilers.
>>> Maybe
>>>> it is better to use (anonymous) classes instead.
>>>>
>>>> In case of "map()" functions you don't need to provide type hints
>> through
>>>> the "returns()" method.
>>>>
>>>> For other operators you need to either specify all fields of the class
>> in
>>>> the String (makes no sense in you case) or you change the method to
>>>>
>>>> .returns(Centroid25.class)
>>>>
>>>> I hope that helps.
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Timo
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 11.02.2015 17:38, Nam-Luc Tran wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Hello Stephan,
>>>>>
>>>>> Thank you for your help.
>>>>>
>>>>> I ensured all the POJO classes used comply to what you previously said
>>>>> and the same exception occurs. Here is the listing of classes
>>>>> Centroid25 and Point25:
>>>>>
>>>>> public class Centroid25 extends Point25 {
>>>>>
>>>>> public int id;
>>>>>
>>>>> public Centroid25() {}
>>>>>
>>>>> public Centroid25(int id, Double value0, Double value1, Double value2,
>>>>> Double value3, Double value4, Double value5,
>>>>> Double value6, Double value7, Double value8, Double value9, Double
>>>>> value10, Double value11, Double value12,
>>>>> Double value13, Double value14, Double value15, Double value16, Double
>>>>> value17, Double value18,
>>>>> Double value19, Double value20, Double value21, Double value22, Double
>>>>> value23, Double value24) {
>>>>> super(value0, value1, value2, value3, value4, value5, value6, value7,
>>>>> value8, value9, value10, value11,
>>>>> value12, value13, value14, value15, value16, value17, value18,
>>>>> value19, value20, value21, value22,
>>>>> value23, value24);
>>>>> this.id = id;
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public Centroid25(int id, Point25 p) {
>>>>> super(p.f0,
>>>>> p.f1,p.f2,p.f3,p.f4,p.f5,p.f6,p.f7,p.f8,p.f9,p.f10,p.f11,p.
>>>>> f12,p.f13,p.f14,p.f15,p.f16,p.f17,p.f18,p.f19,p.f20,p.f21,p.
>>>>> f22,p.f23,p.f24);
>>>>> this.id = id;
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public Centroid25(int id, Tuple25 p) {
>>>>> super(p.f0,
>>>>> p.f1,p.f2,p.f3,p.f4,p.f5,p.f6,p.f7,p.f8,p.f9,p.f10,p.f11,p.
>>>>> f12,p.f13,p.f14,p.f15,p.f16,p.f17,p.f18,p.f19,p.f20,p.f21,p.
>>>>> f22,p.f23,p.f24);
>>>>> this.id = id;
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> @Override
>>>>> public String toString() {
>>>>> return id + " " + super.toString();
>>>>> }
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public class Point25{
>>>>>
>>>>> public Double
>>>>> f0,f1,f2,f3,f4,f5,f6,f7,f8,f9,f10,f11,f12,f13,f14,f15,f16,
>>>>> f17,f18,f19,f20,f21,f22,f23,f24
>>>>> = 0.0;
>>>>>
>>>>> public Point25() {
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public Point25(Double value0, Double value1, Double value2, Double
>>>>> value3, Double value4, Double value5,
>>>>> Double value6, Double value7, Double value8, Double value9, Double
>>>>> value10, Double value11, Double value12,
>>>>> Double value13, Double value14, Double value15, Double value16, Double
>>>>> value17, Double value18,
>>>>> Double value19, Double value20, Double value21, Double value22, Double
>>>>> value23, Double value24) {
>>>>> f0=value0;
>>>>> f1=value1;
>>>>> f2=value2;
>>>>> f3=value3;
>>>>> f4=value4;
>>>>> f5=value5;
>>>>> f6=value6;
>>>>> f7=value7;
>>>>> f8=value8;
>>>>> f9=value9;
>>>>> f10=value10;
>>>>> f11=value11;
>>>>> f12=value12;
>>>>> f13=value13;
>>>>> f14=value14;
>>>>> f15=value15;
>>>>> f16=value16;
>>>>> f17=value17;
>>>>> f18=value18;
>>>>> f19=value19;
>>>>> f20=value20;
>>>>> f21=value21;
>>>>> f22=value22;
>>>>> f23=value23;
>>>>> f24=value24;
>>>>>
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public List getFieldsAsList() {
>>>>> return Arrays.asList(f0, f1, f2, f3, f4, f5, f6, f7, f8, f9, f10, f11,
>>>>> f12, f13, f14, f15, f16, f17, f18, f19,
>>>>> f20, f21, f22, f23, f24);
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public Point25 add(Point25 other) {
>>>>> f0 += other.f0;
>>>>> f1 += other.f1;
>>>>> f2 += other.f2;
>>>>> f3 += other.f3;
>>>>> f4 += other.f4;
>>>>> f5 += other.f5;
>>>>> f6 += other.f6;
>>>>> f7 += other.f7;
>>>>> f8 += other.f8;
>>>>> f9 += other.f9;
>>>>> f10 += other.f10;
>>>>> f11 += other.f11;
>>>>> f12 += other.f12;
>>>>> f13 += other.f13;
>>>>> f14 += other.f14;
>>>>> f15 += other.f15;
>>>>> f16 += other.f16;
>>>>> f17 += other.f17;
>>>>> f18 += other.f18;
>>>>> f19 += other.f19;
>>>>> f20 += other.f20;
>>>>> f21 += other.f21;
>>>>> f22 += other.f22;
>>>>> f23 += other.f23;
>>>>> f24 += other.f24;
>>>>> return this;
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public Point25 div(long val) {
>>>>> f0 /= val;
>>>>> f1 /= val;
>>>>> f2 /= val;
>>>>> f3 /= val;
>>>>> f4 /= val;
>>>>> f5 += val;
>>>>> f6 += val;
>>>>> f7 += val;
>>>>> f8 += val;
>>>>> f9 += val;
>>>>> f10 += val;
>>>>> f11 += val;
>>>>> f12 += val;
>>>>> f13 += val;
>>>>> f14 += val;
>>>>> f15 += val;
>>>>> f16 += val;
>>>>> f17 += val;
>>>>> f18 += val;
>>>>> f19 += val;
>>>>> f20 += val;
>>>>> f21 += val;
>>>>> f22 += val;
>>>>> f23 += val;
>>>>> f24 += val;
>>>>> return this;
>>>>> }
>>>>>
>>>>> public double euclideanDistance(Point25 other) {
>>>>> List l = this.getFieldsAsList();
>>>>> List ol = other.getFieldsAsList();
>>>>> double res = 0;
>>>>> for(int i=0;i
>>>>>
>>>>>> I came accross an error for which I am unable to retrace the exact
>>>>>>
>>>>> cause.
>>>>>
>>>>>> Starting from flink-java-examples module, I have extended the KMeans
>>>>>> example
>>>>>> to a case where points have 25 coordinates. It follows the exact
>>>>>>
>>>>> same
>>>>>
>>>>>> structure and transformations as the original example, only with
>>>>>>
>>>>> points
>>>>>
>>>>>> having 25 coordinates instead of 2.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When creating the centroids dataset within the code as follows the
>>>>>>
>>>>> job
>>>>>
>>>>>> iterates and executes well:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Centroid25 cent1 = new
>>>>>>
>>>>> Centroid25(ThreadLocalRandom.current().nextInt(0,
>>>>>
>>>>>> 1000),
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   -10.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,-0.0,
>>>>> 0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,10.0);
>>>>>
>>>>>> Centroid25 cent2 = new
>>>>>>
>>>>> Centroid25(ThreadLocalRandom.current().nextInt(0,
>>>>>
>>>>>> 1000),
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   -1.0,-1.0,1.0,1.0,-1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,-1.0,1.0,1.
>>>>> 0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0);
>>>>>
>>>>>> DataSet centroids = env.fromCollection(Arrays.asList(cent1,
>>>>>> cent2));
>>>>>>
>>>>>> When reading from a csv file containing the following:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   -10.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,-0.0,
>>>>> 0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0,10.0
>>>>>
>>>>>>   -1.0,-1.0,1.0,1.0,-1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,-1.0,1.0,1.
>>>>> 0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0,1.0
>>>>>
>>>>>> with the following code:
>>>>>> DataSet> centroids = env
>>>>>>
>>>>>> .readCsvFile("file:///home/nltran/res3.csv")
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> .fieldDelimiter(",")
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> .includeFields("1111111111111111111111111")
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> .types(Double.class, Double.class,
>>>>>
>>>>>> Double.class, Double.class,
>>>>>> Double.class, Double.class,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> Double.class,
>>>>>
>>>>>> Double.class, Double.class, Double.class, Double.class,
>>>>>> Double.class,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> Double.class,
>>>>>
>>>>>> Double.class, Double.class, Double.class, Double.class,
>>>>>> Double.class,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> Double.class,
>>>>>
>>>>>> Double.class, Double.class, Double.class, Double.class,
>>>>>> Double.class,
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> Double.class).map(p -> {
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> return new
>>>>>
>>>>>> Centroid25(ThreadLocalRandom.current().nextInt(0, 1000),
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   p.f0,p.f1,p.f2,p.f3,p.f4,p.f5,p.f6,p.f7,p.f8,p.f9,p.f10,p.
>>>>> f11,p.f12,p.f13,p.f14,p.f15,p.f16,p.f17,p.f18,p.f19,p.f20,p.
>>>>> f21,p.f22,p.f23,p.f24);
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> }).returns("eu.euranova.flink.Centroid25");
>>>>>
>>>>>> I hit the following exception:
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     PartialSolution (BulkIteration (Bulk
>>>>>> Iteration))(1/1)
>>>>>> switched to FAILED
>>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Buffer underflow
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.NoFetchingInput.require(
>>>>> NoFetchingInput.java:76)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.io.Input.readVarInt(Input.java:355)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readClass(
>>>>> DefaultClassResolver.java:109)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClass(Kryo.java:641)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:752)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.KryoSerializer.deserialize(
>>>>> KryoSerializer.java:205)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.KryoSerializer.deserialize(
>>>>> KryoSerializer.java:210)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.io.disk.InputViewIterator.next(
>>>>> InputViewIterator.java:43)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.NoOpDriver.run(NoOpDriver.java:91)
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.RegularPactTask.run(
>>>>> RegularPactTask.java:496)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> org.apache.flink.runtime.iterative.task.AbstractIterativePactTask.run(
>>>>> AbstractIterativePactTask.java:138)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.iterative.task.IterationHeadPactTask.run(
>>>>> IterationHeadPactTask.java:324)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.RegularPactTask.
>>>>> invoke(RegularPactTask.java:360)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.execution.RuntimeEnvironment.
>>>>> run(RuntimeEnvironment.java:204)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     Job execution switched to status
>>>>>>
>>>>> FAILING.
>>>>>
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     CHAIN Map (Map at
>>>>>>
>>>>> main(DoTheKMeans.java:64)) ->
>>>>>
>>>>>> Map (Map
>>>>>> at main(DoTheKMeans.java:65))(1/1) switched to CANCELING
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     Combine (Reduce at
>>>>>>
>>>>> main(DoTheKMeans.java:68))(1/1)
>>>>>
>>>>>> switched to CANCELING
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     CHAIN Reduce(Reduce at
>>>>>>
>>>>> main(DoTheKMeans.java:68))
>>>>>
>>>>>> -> Map
>>>>>> (Map at main(DoTheKMeans.java:71))(1/1) switched to CANCELING
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     DataSink(Print to System.out)(1/1)
>>>>>>
>>>>> switched to
>>>>>
>>>>>> CANCELED
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     Sync(BulkIteration (Bulk
>>>>>>
>>>>> Iteration))(1/1) switched
>>>>>
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> CANCELING
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     Sync(BulkIteration (Bulk
>>>>>>
>>>>> Iteration))(1/1) switched
>>>>>
>>>>>> to
>>>>>> CANCELED
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     CHAIN Map (Map at
>>>>>>
>>>>> main(DoTheKMeans.java:64)) ->
>>>>>
>>>>>> Map (Map
>>>>>> at main(DoTheKMeans.java:65))(1/1) switched to CANCELED
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     Combine (Reduce at
>>>>>>
>>>>> main(DoTheKMeans.java:68))(1/1)
>>>>>
>>>>>> switched to CANCELED
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     CHAIN Reduce(Reduce at
>>>>>>
>>>>> main(DoTheKMeans.java:68))
>>>>>
>>>>>> -> Map
>>>>>> (Map at main(DoTheKMeans.java:71))(1/1) switched to CANCELED
>>>>>> 02/11/2015 14:58:27     Job execution switched to status FAILED.
>>>>>> Exception in thread "main"
>>>>>> org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobExecutionException:
>>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.KryoException: Buffer underflow
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.NoFetchingInput.require(
>>>>> NoFetchingInput.java:76)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.io.Input.readVarInt(Input.java:355)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   com.esotericsoftware.kryo.util.DefaultClassResolver.readClass(
>>>>> DefaultClassResolver.java:109)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClass(Kryo.java:641)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> com.esotericsoftware.kryo.Kryo.readClassAndObject(Kryo.java:752)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.KryoSerializer.deserialize(
>>>>> KryoSerializer.java:205)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.flink.api.java.typeutils.runtime.KryoSerializer.deserialize(
>>>>> KryoSerializer.java:210)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.io.disk.InputViewIterator.next(
>>>>> InputViewIterator.java:43)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.NoOpDriver.run(NoOpDriver.java:91)
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.RegularPactTask.run(
>>>>> RegularPactTask.java:496)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>> org.apache.flink.runtime.iterative.task.AbstractIterativePactTask.run(
>>>>> AbstractIterativePactTask.java:138)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.iterative.task.IterationHeadPactTask.run(
>>>>> IterationHeadPactTask.java:324)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.operators.RegularPactTask.
>>>>> invoke(RegularPactTask.java:360)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.execution.RuntimeEnvironment.
>>>>> run(RuntimeEnvironment.java:204)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobClientListener$$anonfun$
>>>>> receiveWithLogMessages$2.applyOrElse(JobClient.scala:88)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply$mcVL$sp(
>>>>> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:33)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply(
>>>>> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:33)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   scala.runtime.AbstractPartialFunction$mcVL$sp.apply(
>>>>> AbstractPartialFunction.scala:25)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.ActorLogMessages$$anon$1.
>>>>> apply(ActorLogMessages.scala:37)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.ActorLogMessages$$anon$1.
>>>>> apply(ActorLogMessages.scala:30)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>> scala.PartialFunction$class.applyOrElse(PartialFunction.scala:118)
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.ActorLogMessages$$anon$1.
>>>>> applyOrElse(ActorLogMessages.scala:30)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> akka.actor.Actor$class.aroundReceive(Actor.scala:465)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   org.apache.flink.runtime.client.JobClientListener.
>>>>> aroundReceive(JobClient.scala:74)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> akka.actor.ActorCell.receiveMessage(ActorCell.scala:516)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at akka.actor.ActorCell.invoke(ActorCell.scala:487)
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>> akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processMailbox(Mailbox.scala:254)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:221)
>>>>>>            at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.exec(Mailbox.scala:231)
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>> scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.
>>>>> runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(
>>>>> ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
>>>>>
>>>>>>            at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(
>>>>> ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)
>>>>>
>>>>>> The centroid25 data is exactly the same in both cases. Could you
>>>>>>
>>>>> help me
>>>>>
>>>>>> retrace what is wrong?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Thanks and best regards,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Tran Nam-Luc
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>   http://apache-flink-incubator-mailing-list-archive.1008284.
>>>>> n3.nabble.com/kryoException-Buffer-underflow-tp3760.html
>>>>>
>>>>>> Sent from the Apache Flink (Incubator) Mailing List archive. mailing
>>>>>>
>>>>> list
>>>>>
>>>>>> archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>

Mime
View raw message