flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flink 0.8.0 (RC1)
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2015 21:01:25 GMT
I also see a warning when building the yarn fat jar.

This is a consequence of the duplicate dependencies.

[WARNING] servlet-api-3.0.20100224.jar, javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar,
javax.servlet-3.1.jar, servlet-api-2.5.jar define 42 overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.http.Cookie
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionBindingEvent
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.http.NoBodyResponse
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.ServletContext
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.ServletOutputStream
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionContext
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.FilterChain
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.GenericServlet
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequestWrapper
[WARNING]   - 32 more...
[WARNING] hadoop-yarn-api-2.2.0.jar, hadoop-yarn-common-2.2.0.jar define 3
overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - org.apache.hadoop.yarn.util.package-info
[WARNING]   - org.apache.hadoop.yarn.factories.package-info
[WARNING]   - org.apache.hadoop.yarn.factory.providers.package-info
[WARNING] asm-4.0.jar, asm-3.1.jar define 21 overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.Type
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.AnnotationVisitor
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.MethodVisitor
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.Attribute
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.FieldWriter
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.signature.SignatureWriter
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.MethodWriter
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.Edge
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.Handler
[WARNING]   - org.objectweb.asm.ByteVector
[WARNING]   - 11 more...
[WARNING] javax.servlet-api-3.0.1.jar, javax.servlet-3.1.jar,
servlet-api-3.0.20100224.jar define 32 overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.annotation.HttpConstraint
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.DispatcherType
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.descriptor.JspPropertyGroupDescriptor
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.Registration
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.SessionTrackingMode
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.annotation.ServletSecurity$EmptyRoleSemantic
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.annotation.HandlesTypes
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.ServletRegistration
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.annotation.ServletSecurity
[WARNING]   - javax.servlet.ServletContainerInitializer
[WARNING]   - 22 more...
[WARNING] jasper-compiler-5.5.23.jar, jasper-runtime-5.5.23.jar define 1
overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - org.apache.jasper.compiler.Localizer
[WARNING] commons-collections-3.2.1.jar, commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar,
commons-beanutils-core-1.8.0.jar define 10 overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap$EntrySet
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap$KeySet
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.ArrayStack
[WARNING]   -
org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap$CollectionView$CollectionViewIterator
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap$Values
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap$CollectionView
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap$1
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.Buffer
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.FastHashMap
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.collections.BufferUnderflowException
[WARNING] commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar, commons-beanutils-core-1.8.0.jar
define 82 overlappping classes:
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertUtilsBean
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.SqlTimeConverter
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.Converter
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.FloatArrayConverter
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.NestedNullException
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.ConvertingWrapDynaBean
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.LongArrayConverter
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.SqlDateConverter
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.BooleanArrayConverter
[WARNING]   - org.apache.commons.beanutils.converters.StringConverter
[WARNING]   - 72 more...