flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Question on Streaming Dependency
Date Sat, 10 Jan 2015 15:43:38 GMT
I am currently going through the code checking that all license-related
issues are well (and cleaning up unused dependencies on the way).

I found that the streaming core project references the following
dependency, which seems never used in the code:

<groupId>org.apache.sling</groupId>
<artifactId>org.apache.sling.commons.json</artifactId>
<version>2.0.6</version>

Was this accidentally added? IIRC sling is a web framework, so I was also a
bit surprised to see it as a dependency in the streaming code.

Can anyone help me? Was this added because another dependency relies on it,
but does not include it by itself?

Greetings,
Stephan