flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <mbala...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problems with Eclipse IDE
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 22:51:49 GMT
I had similar experience while moving the new streaming scala examples to a
common java/scala flink-streaming-examples, used the set up and best
practices described by Gyula.

One note to add: when I had some unresolved problems in the scala
dependencies of the examples Eclipse couldn't even build the java ones,
which was quite counter-intuitive as those parts are independent. After
making sure that Eclipse had no problem with the dependencies it worked.

Oh, and just to double-check (midnight is approaching): have you set the
compiler plugin for quasi quotes? :)

Marton