flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Restructuring the maven projects
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 09:17:31 GMT
Hi,

I'm fine with consolidating some of the sub-modules. I'm currently
preparing a pull request for YARN which will move flink-yarn out of the
"flink-addons".

Regarding the "flink-" prefix: I'm voting to keep the prefix because the
resulting jars will contain "flink" in their name. Its much easier to
properly identify a file named "flink-core-0.8.jar" instead of
"core-0.8.jar".  Also, the release / nightly builds scripts would need
changes if we modify the module names.