flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject FYI: Infra finished the TLP migration of Flink
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 17:34:41 GMT
Hi,

as per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8909 infra finished
moving Flink to a TLP project.

Please let me know if you find any remaining issues or report them directly
to infra.

The website and mailing lists are now running with the new name:
flink.apache.org.
The mailinglists were renamed, so there is no need to resubscribe.

Regarding the wrong mirror address on GitHub: Infra does not know how to
resolve this. The mirror is working. The only known solution would be
deleting our GitHub mirror. But I asked them to keep it because we have so
many open pull requests.

I'll open a Jira to rename everything (mailing lists documentation etc).

Robert