flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyula.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Including the streaming scala-api in the 0.8 release
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:47:45 GMT
We don't have any tests for the scala api yet, because in 95% it just wraps
the java api, no new logic except for the aggregations which should have
tests indeed. The api itself have proper docs we just didn't update the
streaming-guide.

But I think since the streaming api is still in a beta phase its better to
have working features out for testing. This speeds up development a lot for
us.

This can be included in the release candidate even today, since its ready.