flink-dev mailing list archives

From Gyula Fóra <gyf...@apache.org>
Subject ClassLoader issue when submitting Flink Streaming programs through the web cliend
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2015 13:31:51 GMT
Hey,

While trying to add support for plan visualisation I also realised that
streaming programs cannot be run through the flink web client.

It seems to be a ClassLoader issue, which is interesting because we use the
classloader set in the environment to deserialize user defined objects.
This works for submitting jobs through the command line client though. I
dont see why it should be different when you submit something through the
commandline or the web interface.

Thanks,
Gyula