flink-dev mailing list archives

From Sri Ambati <srisat...@0xdata.com>
Subject Re: Cool project: H2O on Flink
Date Sat, 24 Jan 2015 21:07:23 GMT
Kostas,
Thank you for your generosity.

We are honored to be a part of Apache Flink's community & it's amazing journey from Berlin
and beyond!

H2O is excited to bring best-in-class machine learning to application developers worldwide.

Looking forward,
Sri

> On Jan 24, 2015, at 11:39 AM, Kostas Tzoumas <ktzoumas@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
>
> I had a chat with some folks behind the H2O project (http://h2o.ai), and they would be
interested in having H2O run on top/inside of Flink. H2O is a very performant system focused
on Machine Learning.

https://github.com/h2oai/sparkling-water).

> This would be a very cool project for someone that is interested in getting started with
Flink, and it should not be too hard to get started by following sparkling water as a blueprint.

> So if someone wants to jump on that, it would be great! Michal, the creator of sparkling
water is also willing to guide/give advice.