flink-dev mailing list archives

From Chiwan Park <chiwanp...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: Project restructure
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2014 08:59:27 GMT
Hello!

I agree that refactoring project structure is necessary. But there are some pull requests
influenced by this change such as #275 [1], #226 [2]. I think that we would better merge these
pull requests before refactoring.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/pull/275 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/pull/275>
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/pull/226 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/pull/226>

—