flink-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Project restructure
Date Sat, 27 Dec 2014 20:07:17 GMT
Marton,

As far as I understood, this is relevant for the master, not for the 0.8
release, correct?

In that case, I suggest to go ahead with the option you voted for (which is
also supported at least by Ufuk and me as well). If we discover downsides,
we will be able to correct this in the course of the next weeks, well
before the next release.

Greetings,
Stephan