flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Graduation of Flink from the Incubator
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 20:05:09 GMT
Thanks to Kostas for bringing the discussions to the community and I
believe Apache Flink is ready for graduation as top level project.

There are more and great things the community want to do, and I
believe being ASF top level project (TLP) will better position Flink
to grow the community.

The Apache Flink has had several good releases, several good reports,
and had invited new committers/PPMCs that demonstrates the community
understands how to operate in Apache way.

The most important thing is that the community has a lot of passion
and desire to continue journey as ASF top level project.

- Henry