flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink Streaming Hangout
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 19:25:04 GMT
Related to Zeppelin [1], looks like it is sponsored/ developed by a
company in Korea [2] that has nothing to do with football
unfortunately (I thought they were the same team that does
http://www.nfl.com/stats/statslab),
I was kinda disappointed at the beginning =P

But anyway seemed like integration with Flink would be considered as
potential next one  =)

Just want to make sure I clear up my comments in the hangout.

- Henry

[1] https://github.com/NFLabs/zeppelin/blob/master/README.md
[2] http://www.nflabs.com