flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Streaming windowing rework
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2014 23:31:46 GMT
Thanks Gyula,

Just checking it will be 8:30am PST?

To make it more productive please have some kind of simple design doc or
proposal with preso style to help us discuss each proposed work.

Following the apache way, we then need to create Jira ticket and attach it
for other whom cannot attend the hangout to review and chime in.
Any Final decisions need to happen in dev list via emails or comments in
Jira.