flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting up IRC channel to promote discussions and getting help
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:44:32 GMT
Ok I saw #flink registered. I also have registered #apacheflink just in case.
But we could go with #flink at irc.freenode.org (or via
http://webchat.freenode.net) for now since most ASF projects do not
have Apache or ASF prefix.

With all the discussions winding down and seemed like we have positive
for Flink and update the website to reflect it.

Thanks everyone.

- Henry

PS: I am already in the channel so stop by and say hi =)

<
>> gyula.fora@gmail.com>

Saputra <

official IRC channel for