flink-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 17, 2014
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2014 21:16:50 GMT
Yay! With name like Flink it is hard to say no for graduation =P

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Alan Gates <gates@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> Congratulations, we're a TLP!
>
> Alan.
>
>   *From:* Brett Porter <chairman@apache.org> <chairman@apache.org>
> *Date:* December 17, 2014 at 12:18
> *To:* committers@apache.org
> *Subject:* ASF Board Meeting Summary - December 17, 2014
>
> The December board meeting took place on the 17th.
>
> Additional Notes from the meeting:
>
> The board observed that several projects would like advice on how they might re-invigorate
a community that has slowed its pace of growth and development. We encourage anyone with those
questions to raise them on dev@community.apache.org as a starting point.

> Project chairs are reminded to include indicators of project health in their report,
such as the date of last release and when the last committers and PMC members were added.
More guidelines can be found at http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/reporting