flink-dev mailing list archives

From Márton Balassi <balassi.mar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master bumped to 0.9
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2014 22:56:05 GMT
Robert's Kryo PR is the last outstanding feature patch.
I'd like to stick to bugfixing that pops up during the tests. Speaking of
which today we've had a look at the streaming code with Gyula for the
release and produced a couple of commits.

We will manually rebase anything else that is needed for the release.