flink-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Metzger <rmetz...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setting up IRC channel to promote discussions and getting help
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 20:43:30 GMT
I've played a bit around earlier today and registered #flink at Freenode's
ChanServ. If everybody here want to go for #apacheflink, we can register it
as well.
I don't know if anything else is required for a good irc channel. I though
about adding a bot which is logging the conversations.

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Stephan Ewen <sewen@apache.org> wrote:

> I like #apacheflink, but all of them are good.
>
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 9:01 PM, Henry Saputra <henry.saputra@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Robert,
> >
> > Yeah I am thinking of registering #flink @ free node.
> >
> > We could do it ourselves I believe as long as that channel is available.
> >
> > Should we go with #flink, #asfflink, or #apacheflink as name of the
> > channel?
> > Other suggestion is welcomed.
> >
> > - Henry
> >
> > On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 1:03 AM, Robert Metzger <rmetzger@apache.org>
> > wrote:
> > > +1
> > >

> > > I'm idling on #flink @ freenode. (I guess thats the place where most of
> > the
> > > Apache Projects have their channel).
> > > What do we have to do to "get" the channel?

> > henry.saputra@gmail.com

channel for
> Apache

answer or just ask